For information regarding Christmas orders and delivery times, please view our Christmas 2017 Delivery Guide. Please note: During this busy Christmas period, we may experience a 1 business day delay when dispatching orders. Whilst we will strive to uphold our usual turnaround time (same day for orders placed prior to 1pm), we are also experiencing a much higher volume of orders than normal. If your order is not dispatched same day, it will be dispatched next working day. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this busy time! 🙂
We aim to make and ship all orders placed before 1pm on the same day (shipped from Albury NSW). Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched next business day. Free Standard Shipping applies to all orders Australia wide*.
Express Shipping can be selected for an additional charge.
* Free shipping excludes Express shipping, Remote Locations and Unserviceable Areas. For a full list of post codes, please refer to the bottom of this page.
We use the following shipping methods:
- Standard Shipping (2 to 10 Business Days): Standard orders will be sent via Couriers Please, Australia Post or Fastway Couriers
- Express Shipping (Authority to Leave) & Express Shipping (Signature Required): Express orders will be sent via Star Track Premium service
Authority to Leave vs. Signature Required
By choosing the Express Shipping (Authority to Leave) option, you are providing the courier with your authority to leave the parcel on site if no one will be home to receive it. Should you wish to proceed with this option, please state in the Order Notes section during checkout where you would like the parcel to be left. The Express Shipping (Signature Required) option means that if no one will be home to receive the parcel, it will either be delivered to your local post office for collection, or alternatively a card will be left to organise a re-delivery with the courier for a day you will be home.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch notification email with tracking details, including the courier that was used and the tracking number. You may track your order online using the courier's online tracking service. You can also access your tracking number by logging into 'My Account' and clicking on the order in question. Alternatively, you can contact us for your tracking number by calling (02) 6025 6765 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to receive your parcel in person, an instruction card from the courier will be left. You will be required to contact the courier to arrange a redelivery on a day you will be home, or provide Authority to Leave in the event you won't be home. Alternatively, upon placing your order, in the 'Order Notes' section during checkout, you can provide Authority to Leave. Please specify an area for your item to be left if you will not be home (i.e. On porch to left of door).
Estimated Delivery Times
Estimated delivery times vary upon location as well as your selected shipping method (Standard or Express). Please refer to the below information as a guide only. For a more accurate delivery date, please Contact Us prior to placing your order to ensure it will arrive on time. Please note: Express shipping is not available for customers located in Remote Locations. For a full list of Remote Locations, please see post code list below.
Standard Shipping (Couriers Please or Australia Post)
- Melbourne (Metro): 1-2 business days
- Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane & Adelaide (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Newcastle & Wollongong (Metro): 3 business days
- Hobart (Metro): 5-6 business days
- Perth (Metro): 5-6 business days
- Darwin (Metro): 6-8 business days
- Victoria, New South Wales & ACT (Country): 2-4 business days
- South Australia (Country): 3-5 business days
- Queensland (Country): 3-7 business days
- Northern Territory (Country): 6-8 business days
- Tasmania (Country: 6-8 business days
- Western Australia (Country): 7-9 business days
Express Shipping (Star Track Premium)
- 90% of locations within Australia are 1 business day delivery with Star Track Premium. Some locations such as far north destinations in Western Australia, may be 2-3 days with Express shipping. If you require your order by a certain date and you are located within one of our remote location post codes (listed below), please contact us for an ETA prior to ordering.
Remote Location Post Codes (incurs a $10.00 Remote Location Standard Shipping charge)
Remote Locations will incur a Remote Location Standard Shipping charge. You may also opt for Express shipping for $20.00 however this is an Authority to Leave service only. These post codes include:
0834-0886, 4025, 4183-4184, 4344-4345, 4347, 4351-4498, 4581, 4600-4615, 4704-4707, 4721-4723, 4726, 4728, 4732-4745, 4750-4757, 4798-4809, 4816-4865, 4871-4895, 6041-6044, 6082-6083, 6302-6500, 6504-6957, 7012, 7020-7470
Unserviceable Areas Post Codes (Unable to deliver - Customer can organise own courier service)
2898, 2899, 3921