Personalised His and Hers Candle
Engraved in Australia Same business day or next business day dispatch
Personalised His and Hers Candle
This Personalised His and Hers Candle will delight all of their senses! Made from 100% natural soy wax and perfumed with an exquisite range of rich and perfectly balanced essential and aromatic oils, their home will smell good enough to eat.
Hand poured in the Riverina region by local company Wick Factory, these candles are a beautiful, thoughtful gift, suitable for many different occasions. Choose one of the following fragrances;
- Cinnamon Vanilla – Reminiscent of a Vanilla Chai Latte, this fragrance expertly combines cinnamon and vanilla for a scrumptious and spicy scent
- Japanese Cherry Blossom – Soft and refreshing, this fragrances has a fresh, floral scent that’s not too overwhelming
- Lime & Sandalwood – A zesty and uplifting blend of citrus with the deep, woody scent of sandalwood
- French Pear – A sweet and soft smelling fragrance of juicy pear combined with creamy rich vanilla
Personalise this candle with their names and a date by using the personalisation fields above. Each candle also comes presented in a white and silver gift box.
Engraving Disclaimer: Timber is a natural product, which varies in terms of grain and colour, and every engraving will produce differently. For the purpose of sale, the primary image of this product is a computer-generated mock-up. Engravings will adopt the characteristics of the timber, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 cm|
We have a one day turnaround time*, meaning orders are made and shipped either same business day, or next business day.
*Excludes resin boards, public holidays and planned business closures.
Important Note: Same business day applies for orders placed during normal working hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm). For orders placed after 4pm or on weekends, the following/first business day is when the order will be processed, and that day is considered to be ‘same business day’.
Delivery time is dependent on your location and the shipping method selected (Standard shipping or Express shipping). Express shipping, if selected, refers to the delivery time only and does not mean a faster production time. Delivery times don’t include the day of production or the pickup date.
(Please note: Shipping time frames are an estimate only)
Standard Shipping AUS: Between 3 and 10 business days
Express Shipping AUS: Usually overnight, or 2 business days at most
Standard Shipping NZ: Between 3 and 7 business days
Express Shipping NZ: 3 business days
(Remote location delivery times may differ)
Each candle is made from 100% natural soy wax, which is a processed form of soybean oil (a natural, renewable source). Soy candles have a slower burning time, cooler burning temperature, and are also non-toxic, so they won’t release toxins into the air as they burn.
Each candle has a burn time of approx. 48 hours. As each candle is hand poured, the grammage and weight will vary, resulting in a slightly different burn time from candle to candle.
To get the best life out of your candle and to avoid tunnelling, allow the candle to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. A good melt pool will give out the best amount of fragrance.
Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time to prevent the container getting too hot and to maintain a nice, clean burn.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury;
- Caution: Container may become hot. Allows the container to cool before moving it.
- Never move a lit candle.
- Always keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain.
- Always store candle in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees and away from direct sunlight.
Dimensions & Weight
Both candle jars (Marble & Transparent White) measure 11cm tall by 8.5cm wide, weighing approx. 750g.